iMessage is an apple built-in instant messaging service. iMessage is a version of the iOS Messages Application developed by Apple Inc. Apple announced the OS X Messages application with support for iMessage replacing that. Apple device users have sent over 300 billion messages using iMessage delivers an average of 28000 messages per second. Check steps to download iMessage for PC/Laptop on Windows below.
Many iPhone and other device user want access to iMessage on their personal computers, which makes easy to chat with friends and family from any type of devices from home or work. But today good news is even windows users have an option available to send and receive iMessages. Follow following steps makes it easier than ever to stay in contact with the people that matter most across your iPhone, iPad, Mac and even on your Windows PC.
How to Download iMessage for PC on Windows 10/8.1/7?
Find here the following steps to download iMessage for Windows 10 PC below. We have tested these steps to download iMessage on Windows 10, Windows 8 and it works perfectly.
- First of all, you need to download Google Chrome browser from the official website on both the computers.
- Secondly, you have to install Chrome Remote Desktop extension on both computers from here.
- Once the extension is installed, click ‘Launch App’ button on the top right
- You will need to install an additional program on the Mac computer called ‘Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer.’
- After that locate the Host Installer file on your Mac’s hard drive and run it to install it.
- Now just follow the onscreen instructions to install the application and you may be required to enter your Mac computer password during the installation
- Now launch Chrome Remote Desktop on your Mac. You will see a 12 digit code on the screen, keep a note of it on notepad or paper. This is the code you will enter on the Chrome on PC to gain access to your Mac computer remotely. Please be careful about who you share the code with. Anyone with the code will have access to your Mac.
- Now launch Chrome Remote Desktop on your Windows PC and enter the 12-digit code. You will now have remote access to the Mac computer.
- Now you can go to the app drawer and access iMessage
Features of iMessage App:
Some of the best features of iMessage for Windows PC are as follows.
- iMessage allows users to send texts, documents, photos, videos, contact information and group messages over Wi-Fi or mobile data connection.
- iMessage introduces features like Facebook “Like”, this feature has first popularised the concept of Reactions.
- Apple’s iMessage App gives you four different “bubble effects” to choose from sending text, images or emojis.
- iMessages also includes “screen effects” is a fun new animation that accompanies messages.
- Using iMessage you can draw or hand-write messages to receivers, just you need to turn on your phone to landscape and tap the button in the bottom right corner.
- iMessage includes Digital Touch and also Stickers, gifs and much more.
This is all steps to install iMessage for PC. And please remember that you need to have a Mac computer for this process. It must be turned ON and connected to the internet for remote access. Now you can enjoy using iMessages on Windows PC. If you all are satisfied with the information given above then you all can easily use this app in your PC for sure.