With the help of Facetime audio instead of using the voice calls can save a lot of money for the iOS device users. All audio calls made with the help of Facetime audio are absolutely free. The video calling facility of the Facetime application has been popular since very long time among the iOS users. With the help of this Facetime free video calling feature users were able to keep up with their friends and family. Facetime audio also works in the same way but it aspect has been always overlooked due to the video calling feature of Facetime. This function not only saves money but with the help of it even people can use iPad for calling purpose.
Facetime allows users to make Audio as well as free Video Calls. You can make free calls anywhere in the world but the problem is Facetime is only available for iOS devices.
Facetime Audio – Free Voice Calls for iOS Users:
Facetime audio is an excellent feature which allows users to make voice calls using their iOS devices using Wi-Fi or over 3G/4G data networks. This calling over data networks is there from some time under the name of voice over IP. Facetime audio is only optimized for iOS users and for them it is absolutely free except the data costs. The only thing which is necessary for using the Facetime audio is Facetime enabled at your device and an internet connection. The Facetime application works for both phone number as well as email address.
With some Android Emulators, everyone can install Facetime on their Windows Laptop and Desktops.
Facetime Audio – How to Use It?
Making an audio call instead of voice calls from your iOS device is a very easy process. First of all, to make voice calls using the Facetime application, you will have to first enable the Facetime application. The process is very easy, first you have to go to your contacts list and find one who you know uses an iOS device. The steps for enabling the Facetime audio on your device are as follows:
- After selecting the contact who you know have an iOS device and then look for the option of Facetime beneath their numbers and on the right side of this option you will find icons of a video camera and phone.
- As we want to use the Facetime audio call so choose the icon of the phone from your device. Tapping the other icon of the video camera will initiate the video call or Facetime video calling.
There is also an option of placing Facetime audio calls by using the Facetime application. Steps for placing audio calls using Facetime audio calls are as follows:
- Firstly open the Facetime application from your iOS device.
- Select the option of audio from the Facetime application and click on the audio.
- Tap + or use search option to find the contact you want to place the call.
Facetime audio is also operated using the Facetime application which comes pre-installed on the iOS devices and is absolutely free to use. The use of Facetime audio calls is always underrated due to more people using the Facetime video calling option. To use the Facetime audio calling feature you need to login via the Facetime application using the Apple ID.